My Photo
Name:
Location: Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States

I am religious brother in The Brotherhood of Saint Gregory. I joined on June 3, 1979 Pentcost Sunday. I made my first vows in 1980 and Solemn vows in 1985. I was Director of Postulants and Novices and was Director of Associates

Friday, April 23, 2010

Today Is April 25, 2010

It has been awhile since I last posted some information. Lots of things have transpired in my life.
I celebrated my 25th Anniversary of Vows at BSG Convocation 2005. It was God's blessings that I made it in religious life. This year I will turn 65 years old. I had gained weight to 340lbs. My health was not the best. I had a gastric-by-pass revision on September 29, 2009. I have lost 67 lbs thus far, from 340 to 273. It feels great, but the damage to my knees has not gotten any better except less weight on them. I Have to get a cortisone short every six months. It works great. My diabetes, blood pressure and Cholesterols are under control, but I suffer from depression..and it is like being on a roller coaster. My physican has changed my meds and I am feeling better, but my anxiety and panic attacks keep me from being more social and leaving my house. Am working on this. I continue to work for a methodist church as a church secretary, part time. This helps me supplememt my income. I want for nothing just living from week to week and struggle sometimes, but God is alwaus there to assist. My brother, John, still shares our home. He is ok, works fulltime and is a blessing because he does most of things that I should be doing also. Working on this too. Well there you have it. a brief but concise update, I ask you for your prayers.....Soli Deo Gloria!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home