My Photo
Name:
Location: Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States

I am religious brother in The Brotherhood of Saint Gregory. I joined on June 3, 1979 Pentcost Sunday. I made my first vows in 1980 and Solemn vows in 1985. I was Director of Postulants and Novices and was Director of Associates

Friday, April 23, 2010


April 23, 2010


Christ The Lord is Risen, Alleluia! Alleluia! He Is Risen Indeed, Alleluia! Alleluia!
Religious Life in the secular world. I have started to write a book about my life called. "Christ Called and I Answered! A gay religious mans perspective!
I have been writing this book for years, and I am not sure if I ever will be able to publish it or even finish it. I also wanted to take all my sermons/retreat talks and write them into a manual for others to read about who or what is Br. Luke Anthony, BSG
I have experienced the monastic life within the walls of a convent and now I am experiencing life a religious living in the world. Is there a difference, oh for sure. Spirituality is easier to live in a cloister. Ones life is based on a schedule from early morning to night. It entails daily office/meditation/classes/work/meals and recreation....no other worries, the community takes care of everything... but in contemporary community there are the same things, but ones schedule is busy with things secular and religious.
will be continued!......have a blessed day!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home