My Photo
Name:
Location: Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States

I am religious brother in The Brotherhood of Saint Gregory. I joined on June 3, 1979 Pentcost Sunday. I made my first vows in 1980 and Solemn vows in 1985. I was Director of Postulants and Novices and was Director of Associates

Sunday, June 26, 2011



Today is Sunday
June 26, 2011


It is 10:09 am.
The sermon was based on
Psalm 13.
David asking God Why?

and it pertains to our lives that we should trust in God during our illnesses. our troubles, our financial situation, our daily disappointments.


Work for me at The Methodist Church is going ok, still reeling from the salary cut and now my brother is being laid off on JUly 1st.


There was two jobs in the local paper for a church secretary, one for 30 hours and the other for 20 hours.


I am just thankful for my job now.

My rector at my church is now my spiritual director and it is going well.
Hopefully will be more active this fall in my church. He added me to the Spiritual Committee of the Parish.


More news to follow...prayers need always.. Soli Deo Gloria!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home