My Photo
Name:
Location: Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States

I am religious brother in The Brotherhood of Saint Gregory. I joined on June 3, 1979 Pentcost Sunday. I made my first vows in 1980 and Solemn vows in 1985. I was Director of Postulants and Novices and was Director of Associates

Friday, July 08, 2011



Today is July 8, 2011






It is a day after my birthday, I turned 66 years old yesterday.
The time has gone by so fast



in a couple of weeks it will be time for BSG Retreat and Convocation.
I look forward to rejuveniting and renewing my spritual life.




The last couple of weeks has been taken a toll on my brother and I.

First, my therapist, Bill Rugg passed away after seeing him for seven years, and now I need to see a new and start all over, all my!

Second, My brother John as been laid off from his job after 10 years of service.
He lost his benefits and finacially it has put a great strain on our budget.
Third, I am trying to trust and faith in Gof during this, I have been saying the Jesus prayer often each day, saying my daily office and attending a weekly Eucharist and have asked many for prayers for both us.





Today is very hot and humid, calling for thunder storms during the day.
Thank God for air conditioning.




It was great to get so many birthday greetings on face books from BSG, SSG and friends. Once can feel the love that we share with each other.

as they say I keep on trucking each day..to do my best as a religious and knowing that God loves me unconditionally no matter who I am or what I have done.




Soli Deo Gloria

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home